Convenor: Paul Payten. Deputy Convenor: Harriett Swift
Treasurer: Valerie Faber
Secretary: Bronte Somerset. Assistant Secretary: Richard Parker
Ordinary Committee Members: Seán Burke, Heather Kenway, Lisa Stone, Scott 'Sooty' Daines, Julie Taylor-Mills
Co-opted Committee Members: Jamie Shaw, Joslyn van der Moolen.
Web Editor: Bronte Somerset
SERCA's Representative to the Nature Conservation Council: Julie Taylor-Mills from Coastwatchers.
1. Chipstop. | Contact: Harriett Swift
3. Colong Foundation for Wilderness | Contact: Keith Muir.
4. Friends of Five Forests | Contact: Suzanne Foulkes.
7. Gulaga (Mt Dromedary) Protection Group | Contact: Seán Burke
Gulaga (Mt Dromedary) Protection Group was set up in response to the commencement of logging operations on the south-western face of Gulaga in late 1988. Joined by members of the Wallaga Lake and Tilba communities, our campaign stopped the logging rather quickly and triggered an investigation into the significance of Gulaga to contemporary Aboriginal people. As a result of the Gulaga Report (1991), the whole mountain was protected, gazetted as an Aboriginal Place and eventually handed back to the Yuin Traditional Owners in 2006.
9. National Parks Association, Far South Coast Branch | Contact: Dave Gallan, President.
10. South East Forest Rescue | Contact: Lisa Stone.
11. Southern Forest Watchers | Contact: Chris Kowal.
12. Stop Arms Fairs in Eurobodalla. | Contact: Allan Baxter, President. | SAFE PO Box 359, Narooma, NSW, 2546
firstname.lastname@example.org | PO Box 724 Narooma NSW 2546 AUSTRALIA